Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday rolls around again

This is a finger crossing Monday. I hopefully get the news tomorrow that my hours will be changed and for the better. There is a meeting tonight and hopefully it will be discussed. *fingers crossed*

We had a great weekend. Saturday we got up early and went plant shopping with daddy and gaga, and neighbor Christina! We bought a few neat plants, we are starting to make the yard pretty. Thanks to Christina, I want to this to be my new obsession. We also went to HD and got a matching bush for the front flower bed. It is a Chinese Privet. The names of the other are slipping me right now. After Art's plant sale we took the munchins to Going Bananas. This was Lauren's first time and I think she liked it. We will just have to get her there more often. My two of course had a ball. The rest of the day was spent eating at Red Robbin and toy shopping at Toys R Us for Jaxon's big birthday party coming up!!! 1 Already.....................yes were does the time go????

Sunday Daddy was off and we had our usual weekend breakfast together and then worked in the yard. I am really enjoying being outside and I know the kids are too. Hopefully by Jaxon's party we can have the front looking real nice.

I will try to get a couple pictures up later today!

No comments: